Bill Clinton On Why The World Is Getting Better All The Time – TIME
Bill Clinton adopts a positive approach to the world’s problems. He sees much to be optimistic about:
- improvements in telecommunications and other technologies,
- the focus on solving global health problems and improving health delivery,
- the increasing development of sustainable energy generation, with benefits to the environment,
- the push for the equality of women,
- greater social awareness and concern for the welfare of the under-privileged.
- economic growth in developing countries.
Do take the time to read his article. I think you will find it encouraging.
Categories: Community Issues
Leave a Reply