- $136.5 billion market sell-off April 23 following a fake AP Tweet
- Within 3 minutes all US markets had plunged as a result of automated trading acting on the report of Obama‘s death.
- The Syrian Electronic Army supporting Syrian Leader Bashar al-Assad, claimed responsibility.
- San Francisco based Twitter has been criticized for not introducing two-factor authentication to improve security.
- CIA On The Loose to Assassinate Bashar Al Assad (syrianews.cc)
- A Fake AP Tweet Sinks the Dow for an Instant (businessweek.com)
- AP latest victim in string of Twitter break-ins by Syrian Electronic Army (nbcnews.com)
- The Syrian Electronic Army strikes again (blogs.blouinnews.com)
- The Syrian regime is attempting to get the US to change sides in the conflict (shortformblog.com)
- Remminder: Assad’s al Qaeda murdered 1,770 US Soldiers in Iraq (iranaware.com)
- What is the Syrian Electronic Army? (cnn.com)
- Twitter Is Working on Two-Factor Authentication, Report Says (mashable.com)
Categories: Business, Market Regulation
Leave a Reply